The National Academy of Technologies of France (NATF) will host CAETS 2022; events will be scheduled from March 21 to March 25. Additional information will be posted as received.
Argentina’s Academia Nacional de Ingenieria (ANI) will host CAETS 2021 in Buenos Aires from September 20th through the 23rd. The technical session will focus on The Future of Energy, during which participants will analyze the changes in the energy matrix resulting from the technological advances and the increasing consideration of the environment. The tentative schedule is as follows:
- September 20th (Monday): CAETS Board Meeting, Committees and Discussion Groups; Reception
- September 21st (Tuesday): The Future of Energy
- September 22nd (Wednesday): The Future of Energy (morning); CAETS Council Meeting (afternoon)
- September 23rd (Thursday): Technical Tour
The National Academy of Engineering of Korea (NAEK) will host CAETS 2020 in Seoul from October 12th to 15th. International participation will be virtual. The technical session will focus on Engineering a better world: Smart Society, and will include sessions on Hyper-Connected Life and Sustainable Community. The schedule is as follows:
- October 12th (Monday): CAETS Board, COVID-19 Committee; Energy Committee
- October 13th (Tuesday): Smart Society
- October 14th (Wednesday): Smart Society
- October 15th (Thursday): CAETS Council
The Royal Swedish Academy of Engineering (IVA) hosted CAETS 2019 in Stockholm from June 24th through the 28th. The technical session focused on Engineering a better world – the next 100 years. For Information, see CAETS 2019.
The National Academy of Engineering of Uruguay (ANIU) hosted CAETS 2018 in Montevideo from September 10th through the 14th. The technical session focused on Engineering a better world – Sustainable Development of Agricultural and Forestry Systems. For additional information, see CAETS 2018.
Spain’s Real Academia de Ingenieria hosted CAETS 2017 in Madrid from November 13th through the 17th. The technical session focused on Engineering the Bioeconomy. For additional information, see CAETS 2017.
The United Kingdom’s Royal Academy of Engineering hosted CAETS 2016 from September 12th through the 16th. The technical session focused on Engineering a Better World; for additional information, see CAETS 2016.